September 18, 1948 in Habbanyia, Bet-Nahrain (Iraq).
* Elementary and Secondary education in the fatherland.
* Modesto Junior College 1968-1971 ( A.A. degree in Biology).
* Stanislaus State University, Turlock 1971-1972 ( B.A. Degree in
* Chico State University 1972-1973 (M.S. degree in Physiological
* U.C. Davis and Pacific Western University 1973-1976 (Ph.D.
degree. in Physiological Sciences).
* International Scholarship 1969 (Modesto Junior College).
* Who's Who in the West (20th Edition).
* Who's Who in America (44th Edition-Index).
* Recipient of countless honors from Assyrian and non-Assyrian
educational and national organizations, clubs and students
Publications & Books:
* Founder & Editor of Bet-Nahrain journal since its inception
in April 1974.
* Assyrian National Question at the United Nations (1986).
* The Politics of Assyrian Nationalism (I 988).
* Balaam: The Assyrian Prophet ('L989).
* Assyrian Literature, a book in the Assyrian language to be
published in 19917.
* Author of countless articles in the English, Assyrian and Arabic
languages on the Assyrian national question published in several
Assyrian and foreign publications.
Assyrian National Responsibilities:
* One of four original founders of Bet-Nahrain Organization in
* A founder of Bet-Bahrain Democratic Party 1970.
* A founder of the Assyrian National Congress and its President
* A founding member of the Iraqi Free Council.
* Assyrian delegate to various United Nations' conferences,
especially in New York, Geneva and Copenhagen.
* Mass Media Director of Bet-Nahrain (KBSV-TV23 AssyriaVision
Television Station and KBES-89.5FM Radio Station) since 1974.
* Aspirations: A national homeland for the